B&L King Wedding Previews | Wedding Photography | Vancouver | BC | Butterflys Creations |








I was just a guest at this wedding. But I also took some pictures as it was a beautiful church and wedding ceremony. I learned a bit of the Croatian Culture and the Roman Catholic Ceremony Traditions. As my cousin said his vows and signed his life away our family grew as he signed on the dotted line. Our family welcomed in his new wife and her family. My little cousins were such hams while we waited for the bride to arrive as you can see in the pictures above. At the reception we were welcomed and embraced by the brides family and learned more of the Croatian traditions as we walked in to the hall. Friends and family gathered to celebrate the couples joining in matrimony and drank and danced the night away. Congrats to the both of you. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts